We use fillers or Botox. We will look carefully at your face in advance and determine which treatment will give the best results. We always focus on a result that is as natural as possible.
Safe and reliable treatment in Amsterdam
Annebeth Kroeskop is a very experienced cosmetic doctor. Before we start the treatment, we will discuss your wishes and possibilities in detail. Together we draw up a treatment plan that meets your expectations and that matches your budget as much as possible. The products and techniques that we will use have been extensively tested and comply with all safety regulations. Transparency and reliability are of paramount importance. We do everything to make the treatment as pleasant as possible for you. Together with you we do everything to achieve the desired result.
We will chart the costs prior to the treatment. Before we start treating you, we will discuss in detail what the desired results are. We will determine in advance which technique we will use, which areas we will deal with and what the associated costs are. The costs are therefore completely dependent on what we are going to do. We always try to find a connection with your budget as much as possible.
The recovery will proceed fairly quickly. You may experience some side effects such as slight swelling, red and blue paste and sensitivity in the treated areas. In order to limit the side effects as much as possible and to achieve an optimal result, it is important that you comply as closely as possible with the following points:
- The skin needs rest. Try to avoid contact with the treated areas as much as possible. This can cause swelling to increase.
- The use of painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin is not recommended, because of the stimulating effect on bruising and discoloration. If you still want to use painkillers, we recommend using paracetamol.
- Protect your skin from the sun. We recommend using sunblock with sunblock and exposing your skin to the sun as briefly as possible.
- Do not attempt to expose your skin to extreme temperatures. It is best not to visit saunas, tanning beds and steam baths for the first 6 to 8 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for the first 24 hours.
- The first 10 hours after treatment it is important that you do not use make-up.