About skin sagging
How does skin relaxation occur?
Over the years, the skin of the face becomes increasingly weak. This is because the skin becomes thinner and because the subcutaneous support tissue loses its volume and firmness. With the help of gravity the dull skin sinks down. We often see skin sagging as the first occurrence of the upper eyelids and the jawline. Our skin consists of several layers, including the epidermis (the upper layer of the skin we perceive), the dermis and the subcutaneous
What happens to our skin as we get older?
- The epidermis becomes thinner
- The dermis is altered by reducing the number of blood vessels and sebaceous glands
- The skin loses its firmness in the subcutaneous connective tissue
- The cell division reduces / slows in our skin and the collagen network is reduced in our skin, causing it to weaken.
- You can easily perceive the skin relaxation on the neck and the hands.
- Our skull is shrinking as well,
The causes of skin relaxation
- To smoke
- Many suns, sunbed
- Never use skin care products
- Wrong food (including sugar)
- Old age (genetically determined)
- Too little exercise
What can I do against skin relaxation?
When there is skin loss, this is a sign that the collagen in the skin is reduced. The cells that are responsible for this are our fibroblasts. The fibroblasts are cells that produce collagen and elastin. These cells must therefore be stimulated so that the skin regains its firmness. There are several possibilities for thi
- ! QMS anti aging, with! QMS we give collagen to our skin and stimulate the cells through the skin daily peel. ! QMS contains 82% active ingredients, QMS ensures fuller skin and makes it shine. Our absolute nr 1.
- Dermapen, dermapen automatically opens thousands of microchannels, and stimulates the natural production of collagen. Dermapen makes the skin fuller and smoother. The absorption of active ingredients is greatly increased.
- Cold laser, By having this cold laser work on skin cells, the metabolism of the cell is reactivated. The energy that occurs when a skin is treated with cold laser light not only causes the skin to catch up with the skin, but inhibits the pace of the natural aging process in a fantastic way.
- Connective tissue massage, In connective tissue massage the lower layer of the skin, the subcutaneous connective tissue is stimulated. By massaging the stress / adhesions from the skin, the entire area is treated. A connective tissue massage promotes circulation, speeds up the removal of waste products and improves the effectiveness of the muscles
- You can also use facial gymnastics to train your facial muscles properly.