It is the trend of the moment: cupping! Are you already cup? This age-old technique to strengthen the skin (for both face and body) is a hot topic in beauty land. At KNAP, a number of treatments have now been expanded with cupping and we also sell the cups for the home. Cupping definitely contributes to skin improvement and we would not want to be without it.
Cupping helps to loosen bonded connective tissue, remove waste and improve blood circulation in the skin. All this improves the quality of the skin because new collagen and elastin will be produced. The treatment helps tighten the skin, give it volume and equalize (bye bye cellulite)!
In the clinic we combine various treatments such as icons, venus, connective tissue massage and LPG with cupping for a strengthening effect. In order to retain the result of your treatment for as long as possible and to further improve the skin, we recommend cupping at home between treatments in the clinic. In the clinic you can purchase a set that contains both the body and face cups. The cups are of high quality, they ‘suck’ well and they are pleasant to use. You work with different sizes for both body and face. There are four cups for the body and two for the face. The smallest cup for the face is special for all around the eyes; this works very well to dissipate moisture. If you use the cups incorrectly and, for example, put them in one place for too long, you can spend a few days with a cup imprint on your body or face. Obviously not desirable;) so it is high time for a number of cupping tips from the specialist!
- First apply cream or oil to the area to be treated (hair-free). We recommend Celestetic creams, but you can also use your own creams or oil.
- Squeeze the cup and place it on the skin. You immediately notice that the skin is vacuumed into the cup and move the cups from bottom to top in tight paths or rotating movements.
- With sensitivity you first choose a smaller cup.
- Use cupping only under the supervision of a specialist and get extensive advice before you get started at home.
- After the treatment you remove the cup with force.
- Always clean the cups with a disinfectant or with alcohol and keep the cups in a dry place.
Preferably you perform cupping 2 to 3 times a week and combine this with a treatment course for connective tissue massage, Venus Legacy, Icoone or LPG for optimum results. The treatments in the clinic really work on the deeper layers of the skin while cupping helps to improve and level the surface. In addition, cupping helps to loosen adhesions so that they can be massaged away better during clinic treatments. Highly recommended So to completely cupp your body you have about 15-30 minutes and for the face you have about 5-10 minutes lost.
After cupping you may suffer from bruising and muscle pain may also occur. If you have any questions about cupping or would like to purchase the cups, please feel free to visit us (available at both clinics).
Body with 4 cups € 34.95
Face of 2 cups € 14.95
Combined price € 44.95